DEFINED BY BEAUTY, HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
JUVEDERM® facial fillers are ideal to treat deep wrinkles (such as nasolabial folds) and fine lines on the cheeks or around the lips. It is less effective for mimic wrinkles (such as the frown lines) due to excessive muscular activity, in which case Onabotulinum toxin (Botox) treatment is recommended. JUVEDERM® can restore the volume loss in skin tissue and enhance or reshape different facial areas such as lips, under-eyes, chins and cheeks. Best of all, the results are instant, natural-looking, and last for up to 1-2 years depending on the area in the face that is injected. Juvederm® facial fillers chosen by Dr. Suzanne Mady will be dependent on the depth and area being filled.
Dr. Suzanne Mady uses the new Cannula technique for administration of JUVEDERM® dermal fillers. Using the Skin Sculpting Technique (SST), Dr. Suzanne Madys slides the Microcannula under the patient’s skin so that the filler can be applied with practically no pain or bruising. With no local anesthesia required, it is truly a revolution in the field because patients will now be at ease with injections. A Cannula differs from a needle in that it has a blunt end with a small side porthole through which product is administered. Needles are sharp at the end and require repeated insertion to re-position them and can be somewhat painful with each insertion. Needles can cause collateral tissue damage leading to more swelling.
JUVEDERM® is commonly used to:
- Smooth lines around mouth and nose, such as the nasolabial folds, smile lines and sad (marionette) lines
- Enhance size and shape of lips without looking over done
- Fill fine lines above upper lip
- Restore tear troughs, the hollows under the eyes, adding volume under the eyes
- Reduce crow’s feet
- Reduce laugh lines
- Volumize cheeks and correct the malar troughs or indentations in the cheeks
- Smooth and contour jaw line
- Fill temple areas
- Reducing lower cheek fine lines and restoring lost volume
- Enhancing weak chins
- Restoring volume to earlobes
Treatment duration: average 30-60 minutes depending on the number of areas treated. Results are instant and may even improve over time.