Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/drsuzannemady.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a-focus-plus-faq/inc/functions.php on line 250
HA injections are contra-indicated and must not be used:
– In combination with peeling, laser or ultrasound-based treatments
– If the patient has cutaneous disorders, inflammation or infection at the treatment site or near to this site.
– In the case of patients having a known hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid, with a history of severe allergy or anaphylactic shock
– For TEOSYAL® PureSense range in the case of known hypersensitivity to lidocaine and/or amide local anaesthetic agents
– In the case of patients having a known hypersensitivity to one of the excipients of the supplemented phosphate buffer for TEOSYAL® PureSense Redensity[I] and TEOSYAL® PureSense Redensity[II]
– In case of patients with autoimmune diseases
– In pregnancy, breast-feeding mothers, or in children
– Sportsmen and women must be made aware of the fact that these HA products contain an active component which may cause a positive result in a drug test.
– Do not inject into blood vessels.
– Do not inject into the eyelids.
– On patients with bags under the eyes (existence of fatty orbital herniation) for Teosyal® PureSense Redensity [II]
For more information, please refer to the instruction leaflet of each product.