DEFINED BY BEAUTY, HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
Both the BOTOX® cosmetic and JUVÉDERM® dermal fillers are injected gently under the skin using a very thin needle. In order to make the procedure as comfortable as possible for you, a topical gel will be applied prior to any treatment to minimize any pain or discomfort. This procedure can take between 30-60 minutes depending on your aesthetic goals and the size of the treatment area.
Both BOTOX® cosmetic and JUVÉDERM® treatments are very safe but, as with all dermal fillers, there are potential and mild side effects which include:
- Temporary weakness of adjacent muscles
These side effects experienced at the injection sites will typically resolve within a few days, leaving you with brighter, firmer and smoother skin.
During a consultation with one of our skin specialists, we will take into consideration factors such as your aesthetic needs, current health status and medical history to evaluate whether SOFT LIFT™ is right for you. Typically, it should not be considered a treatment option for:
- Patients who have severe allergies with a history of anaphylaxis
- Patients with known allergies to lidocaine or gram-positive bacterial proteins
- Patients with known allergies to any components of BOTOX®
- Patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Patients who have a motor neuron disease
- Patients who have a neuromuscular disease
When carried out safely and by a trained and experienced skin care specialist, SOFT LIFT™ is a quick and comfortable alternative to more aggressive surgical procedures, personalized for your individual goals and needs.